According to the results of the first eight months of 2022 - from January to August - sales in all categories show steady positive dynamics. Well, in the segment of mortgage transactions, the increase was almost 40%.
Here are the exact numbers:
- the number of mortgage transactions - 211,631 versus 152,096 (for January-August 2021), or +39.1%;
- the number of mortgage transactions is 731,160 versus 649,899, or +12.7%;
- the number of sales of new buildings is 276,164 versus 243,189, or =13.9%;
- the number of second-hand sales of residential real estate is 667,627 versus 558,806, or +19.5%.
- The average increase in sales for the year was 17.7%.
Recall that the process of «recovery» of the real estate market continues in Turkey. In particular, the fight against «black» real estate agents has been intensified.